The following resources are available for your personal use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: these resources are intended to support you to develop your practice. Specificity is crucial for you to get the most out of EFT. Use these tools to develop your practice with a view to substituting topics or words that resonate deeply with you. The body mind connection is internal and unique to each of us and the more specific you are to your own circumstances, language and experience, the better your results will be.
Keep an eye out for more resources to come!
winter wellness: EFt and Essential oils
These resources are provided as part of the Winter Wellness: EFT and Essential Oils Workshop. In the workshop we explore how EFT can be used to reduce stress and boost your immune system. We pair EFT with specific essential oils that work to support both physical and emotional body systems to provide effective, holistic health care through the winter season.
Tapping Audios - tap along to these short meditations for a guided experience.
- Winter Wellness EFT Tapping Meditations playlist via Soundcloud
Tapping Scripts - tap along to these PDF scripts if you prefer to keep your own timing.
- Winter Wellness: Morning Clearing EFT Meditation - PDF
- Winter Wellness: Morning Intention EFT Meditation - PDF
- Winter Wellness: Immune Support EFT Meditation - PDF
- Winter Wellness: Key Takeaways - PDF
MAMATAP: THE DAILY GRIND
Practical emotional support for tired mama's who are in the trenches of juggling life - mama bear, partner, boss babe, professional, friend, daughter, sister, coach and life co-ordinator extraordinaire! Being all things to all people is exhausting, and unsustainable in the long run. Returning to self, connecting with the core of who you are is restorative and empowering. In this series of workshops we will cover topics such as:
- Imposter Syndrome: self-doubt can cripple your growth and dim your light. Tap into the underlying themes to gain insight into what's holding you back, and let your light shine.
- Who am I now?: the transformation that takes place when a woman becomes a mother is life-altering, at the deepest level of being. Often we find ourselves in the soup of motherhood wondering who on earth we have become and how to integrate our past, present and future. Tap through the emotions to connect with your true self.
- Healthy Boundaries: maintaining healthy boundaries can seem impossible with so many demands in life. When we connect to our own value, personal boundaries become really easy and clear, changing the way we relate to those around us. Boundaries are not about distance or separation, they are about connecting with yourself, understanding your purpose and what you want, then relating to others in a way that embodies those structures.